American Integrity Insurance, the premier writer of Florida homeowners insurance, has more than 290,000 customers and is exclusively represented by more than 1,000 independent agents who specialize in this complex and ever-evolving market. We offer sound and comprehensive home, condo, rental property and manufactured home insurance to families throughout the Sunshine State. Comprised of over 240 insurance professionals, most of whom work in our Tampa-area headquarters, we have been recognized as a Top Place to Work in Tampa by the Tampa Bay Times and a Best Places to Work in Insurance by Business Insurance magazine for the past six years.
A Day in the Life:
Who Says Insurance Can’t Be Fun? From company picnics to charity events, no one can ever say American Integrity Insurance doesn’t understand the importance of having fun, helping others and giving back. Our company culture is priceless, and we hold true to our six core values: integrity, commitment, teamwork, humility, passion and fun. As a team working to provide home insurance solutions to our policyholders, together we aim to achieve greater heights each day and celebrate each other's accomplishments along the way. It is our mission to continue providing reliable, customer-centric homeowners insurance to Florida residents and paying claims in a timely manner when our customers suffer a loss – and to do so with Integrity.
Learn more about American Integrity Insurance and our job opportunities at www.aiicfl.com.
This Job: Lead Client Services Specialist
You'll Report To: Director of Customer Experience
What You'll Do: The Lead Client Services Specialist manages a team of Client Services Specialists. He/she will help create individual and team goals and ensure those goals are met on a timely basis, while assuring consistency and quality of calls taken by customer care specialists. The Lead Client Services Specialist provides feedback to Client Services Specialists and documents their performance. Finally, this individual will be responsible for the selection and training of unit personnel and for initiating personnel actions such as performance ratings and promotion.
• Leads a team of client services specialists
• Services Takeout agencies and all policyholders via telephone, email, chat, and policy administration system
• Accepts, declines, or modifies Takeout risks (renewal business); submits complex, unusual risk, and risks exceeding personal and underwriting authority to senior underwriter or a manager within Client Services for approval
• Checks information received concerning risks, inspection reports, credit reports, etc.
• Coordinates departmental duties and supervises day-to-day customer contacts, processes, and tasks
• Supervises the response to inquiries and questions from agents, vendors, policyholders, and internal departments
• Researches problems and manages escalated customer contacts
• Responds to customer complaints in a professional and timely manner
• Conducts performance audits of customer care specialists’ work
• Compiles information and conducts basic trend analysis
• Provides training and coaching for team
• Maintains employee schedules to maximize effectiveness of the team and to achieve organizational goals
Education: Associate’s degree or combination of education and experience required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Experience: One (1) to three (3) years prior experience in a customer care capacity with a property and casualty insurer.
Licensure: An active 2-20 General Lines License or a 20-44 Personal Lines License is required. Additionally, an Associate in General Insurance (AINS), Associate in Personal Insurance (API), or other professional designation is preferred.
Working Conditions: Normal business office environment. Must be able to remain in a stationary position for periods of time while constantly operating a computer and or other office productivity machinery such as a calculator or telephone. The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery or communicate with coworkers.
Travel: Minimum, as required.
ADA: The above statements cover what are generally believed to be the principal and essential functions of this job. Specific circumstances may allow or require some people assigned to the job to perform a somewhat different combination of job duties.
American Integrity Insurance Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.