American Integrity Insurance, the premier writer of Florida homeowners insurance, has more than 275,000 customers and is exclusively represented by more than 900 independent agents who specialize in this complex and ever-evolving market. We offer sound and comprehensive home, condo, rental property and manufactured home insurance to families throughout the Sunshine State. Comprised of over 200 insurance professionals, most of whom work in our Tampa-area headquarters, we have been recognized as a Top Place to Work in Tampa by the Tampa Bay Times and a Best Places to Work in Insurance by Business Insurance magazine for the past three years.
A Day in the Life:
Who Says Insurance Can’t Be Fun? From company picnics to charity events, no one can ever say American Integrity Insurance doesn’t understand the importance of having fun, helping others and giving back. Our company culture is priceless, and we hold true to our six core values: integrity, commitment, teamwork, humility, passion and fun. As a team working to provide home insurance solutions to our policyholders, together we aim to achieve greater heights each day and celebrate each other's accomplishments along the way. It is our mission to continue providing reliable, customer-centric homeowners insurance to Florida residents and paying claims in a timely manner when our customers suffer a loss – and to do so with Integrity.
Learn more about American Integrity Insurance and our job opportunities at www.aiicfl.com.
Title: Senior DBA
The Senior Database Administrator (DBA) performs many related database functions across one or more teams or clients, including designing, implementing and maintaining new databases, backup/recovery, and configuration management. Candidate will be responsible for providing input for modification of procedures and updating documentation used for problem resolution and day-to-day maintenance. The position is responsible for analysis, designing codes; testing, documentation, and maintaining software program applications/systems necessary to support end user functions.
• Minimum of five (5) years with SQL server system.
• Minimum of five (5) years with Application development experience of complex T-SQL stored procedures and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
• Experience in developing a semantic data layer for easy access of business users.
• P&C Insurance experience, preferred.
• Good analytical & problem-solving skills and interest in learning and applying new technologies.
• Knowledge of relational database software technology and database environments.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to program in SQL.
• Ability to effectively interact with employees at all levels of the organization.
• Ability to anticipate and resolve problems.
• Ability to work under time constraints and meet deadlines.
•Ability to work with minimal supervision.
•Ability to adhere to all organizational policies and procedures.
Working Conditions: Normal business office environment. Must be able to remain in a stationary position for periods of time while constantly operating a computer and or other office productivity machinery such as a calculator or telephone. The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery or communicate with coworkers.
Travel: As required.
ADA: The above statements cover what are generally believed to be the principal and essential functions of this job. Specific circumstances may allow or require some people assigned to the job to perform a somewhat different combination of job duties.
American Integrity Insurance Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.