American Integrity Insurance, the premier writer of Florida homeowners insurance, has more than 275,000 customers and is exclusively represented by more than 900 independent agents who specialize in this complex and ever-evolving market. We offer sound and comprehensive home, condo, rental property and manufactured home insurance to families throughout the Sunshine State. Comprised of over 200 insurance professionals, most of whom work in our Tampa-area headquarters, we have been recognized as a Top Place to Work in Tampa by the Tampa Bay Times and a Best Places to Work in Insurance by Business Insurance magazine for the past three years.
A Day in the Life:
Who Says Insurance Can’t Be Fun? From company picnics to charity events, no one can ever say American Integrity Insurance doesn’t understand the importance of having fun, helping others and giving back. Our company culture is priceless, and we hold true to our six core values: integrity, commitment, teamwork, humility, passion and fun. As a team working to provide home insurance solutions to our policyholders, together we aim to achieve greater heights each day and celebrate each other's accomplishments along the way. It is our mission to continue providing reliable, customer-centric homeowners insurance to Florida residents and paying claims in a timely manner when our customers suffer a loss – and to do so with Integrity.
Learn more about American Integrity Insurance and our job opportunities at www.aiicfl.com.
Title: Senior Business Analyst
The Senior Business Analyst is responsible for participating in strategic and cross-departmental initiatives and supporting the team in the execution of end-to-end engagements. The analyst is also responsible for the collection, development, analysis, documentation, and communication of business needs and requirements. The analyst works closely with key stakeholders within the organization to turn data into insightful information that can be used to make sound business decisions. The analyst is responsible for providing accurate, congruent and reliable data in an easily consumable format for leaders throughout the organization.
Throughout an assignment, the analyst may act like a liaison while he/she interfaces and work collaboratively with technology and business organizations. The analyst usually assess the needs of the assignment by directly interacting with management, leadership, technology, the business and the customer. The analyst is also expected to use his/her working understanding of information systems, business operations, and processes to analyze requirements, develop specifications, story-boarding and prototyping to facilitate the design of integrated solutions. Qualified applicants will have a natural tendency to use data in decision-making and prioritization. Strong project management and consulting skills are essential for this role.
• Performing analysis using complex data sets, synthesizing findings in written or presentation form.
• Actively participating as a key member of project teams/work streams to address key initiatives and/or resolve business problems.
• Conducting or directing complex research to obtain information such as financial data, product or market profiles or business process flows. Will often work with other departments, conduct interviews, or conduct primary or secondary research to gather data if information is not readily available.
• Compiling information and analyzing qualitatively and/or quantitatively and conducting follow up and data verification as needed. Analyzing feasibility, cost ramifications, economies, or other aspects of large or complex programs. Participating in and may lead the implementation of special projects.
• Based on analysis, develop reports, proposals for action or implementation plans as necessary and presents to management. Presentations may be formal or informal depending on the nature of projects.
• Proactively support team building and onboarding efforts via mentoring.
Working Conditions: Normal business office environment. Must be able to remain in a stationary position for periods of time while constantly operating a computer and or other office productivity machinery such as a calculator or telephone. The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery or communicate with coworkers.
Travel: As required.
ADA: The above statements cover what are generally believed to be the principal and essential functions of this job. Specific circumstances may allow or require some people assigned to the job to perform a somewhat different combination of job duties.
American Integrity Insurance Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.