American Integrity Insurance, the premier writer of Florida homeowners insurance, has more than 275,000 customers and is exclusively represented by more than 900 independent agents who specialize in this complex and ever-evolving market. We offer sound and comprehensive home, condo, rental property and manufactured home insurance to families throughout the Sunshine State. Comprised of over 200 insurance professionals, most of whom work in our Tampa-area headquarters, we have been recognized as a Top Place to Work in Tampa by the Tampa Bay Times and a Best Places to Work in Insurance by Business Insurance magazine for the past three years.
A Day in the Life:
Who Says Insurance Can’t Be Fun? From company picnics to charity events, no one can ever say American Integrity Insurance doesn’t understand the importance of having fun, helping others and giving back. Our company culture is priceless, and we hold true to our six core values: integrity, commitment, teamwork, humility, passion and fun. As a team working to provide home insurance solutions to our policyholders, together we aim to achieve greater heights each day and celebrate each other's accomplishments along the way. It is our mission to continue providing reliable, customer-centric homeowners insurance to Florida residents and paying claims in a timely manner when our customers suffer a loss – and to do so with Integrity.
Learn more about American Integrity Insurance and our job opportunities at www.aiicfl.com.
Title: Data Warehouse Architect
The Data Architect will help transform our team into a best-in-class business intelligence unit. He/she will develop and maintain data warehouse, integrate and automate data flows and work with a diverse data sets. The Data Architect will also develop and drive data management and governance strategies by working directly with all levels of management, lines of business and technology to ensure alignment and dedication to the overall strategic objectives of the organization, in coordination with business intelligence strategies that support business processes and business process improvement initiatives.
• Design and develop flexible data solutions to meet ever-changing company needs.
• Develop and maintain mapping logic to ETL data sets from the various transactional sources to the data warehouse model.
• Support the processes to identify, capture and store data in data warehouse structure.
• Collaborate with business and technology stakeholders in ensuring data warehouse architecture development and utilization.
• Design, Maintain, and Enhance All Other Data Models to support business initiatives through careful and planned design while managing model extensibility with performance
• Ensure all the data warehouse architecture codes are maintained in a version control system.
• Design and develop integration/connections to various external and internal data sources to feed data warehouse or other internal data stores.
• Design and implement ETL procedures for intake of data from both internal and outside sources; as well as ensure data is verified and quality is checked.
• Collaborate with business intelligence developers and business units to deliver an overall integrated reporting within the data warehouse platform.
• Create transactional and multidimensional data models, perform ETL’s and validate results with business representatives.
• Support implemented BI solutions by: monitoring and tuning queries and data loads, addressing user questions concerning data integrity, monitoring performance, troubleshoot database issues, and communication function and technical issues.
• Support the development of customer facing reporting, data visualizations, and analytics.
• Perform project planning and resource allocation to meet project milestones.
• Open, track, and resolve issues with vendors.
• Standardize, organize, and document BI processes.
• Assess all risks and mitigation strategies, communication impacts to projects across multiple channels.
• Work within an Agile environment to plan and deliver incremental projects in defined sprints.
• Interpret clime functional and information needs and turn them into data requirements, process models, and active systems.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in data warehousing and business intelligence reporting
• Minimum of five (5) to ten (10) years of hands-on experience using SQL Server Integration Services SSIS.
• Experience in developing a semantic data layer for easy access of business users.
• Strong knowledge and experience with T-SQL, SSIS, SSAS on SQL server, OLAP/PLTP, RDBMS design, dimensional modeling, SQL server, ETL and BI tools.
• Demonstrated experience in business intelligence and data warehousing principles, approaches, technologies and architectures.
• Experience with one or more data visualization tools. (Qlik (preferred), Tableau,etc.)
• Experience with ETL tools required.
• Good analytical & problem-solving skills and interest in learning and applying new technologies.
• Understanding of data warehouse and relational database concepts such as Kimball and Inman.
• Demonstrated ability to solve problems of diverse scope and working in complex environments.
• Proficient in data modeling tools.
• Advanced SQL optimization and skills required.
• Ability to work in cross functional teams and communicate with colleagues in both business and technical terms.
• Performance tuning experience.
Working Conditions: Normal business office environment. Must be able to remain in a stationary position for periods of time while constantly operating a computer and or other office productivity machinery such as a calculator or telephone. The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery or communicate with coworkers.
Travel: As required.
ADA: The above statements cover what are generally believed to be the principal and essential functions of this job. Specific circumstances may allow or require some people assigned to the job to perform a somewhat different combination of job duties.
American Integrity Insurance Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.