American Integrity Insurance, the premier writer of Florida homeowners insurance, has more than 235,000 customers and is exclusively represented by more than 800 independent agents who specialize in this complex and ever-evolving market. We offer sound and comprehensive home, condo, rental property and manufactured home insurance to families throughout the Sunshine State. Comprised of nearly over 160 insurance professionals, most of whom work in our Tampa-area headquarters, we have been recognized as a Top Place to Work in Tampa by the Tampa Bay Times and a Best Places to Work in Insurance by Business Insurance magazine for the past three years.
A Day in the Life:
Who Says Insurance Can’t Be Fun? From company picnics to charity events, no one can ever say American Integrity Insurance doesn’t understand the importance of having fun, helping others and giving back. Our company culture is priceless, and we hold true to our six core values: integrity, commitment, teamwork, humility, passion and fun. As a team working to provide home insurance solutions to our policyholders, together we aim to achieve greater heights each day and celebrate each other's accomplishments along the way. It is our mission to continue providing reliable, customer-centric homeowners insurance to Florida residents and paying claims in a timely manner when our customers suffer a loss – and to do so with Integrity.
Learn more about American Integrity Insurance and our job opportunities at www.aiicfl.com.
This Job: Business Analyst
You'll Report To: Business Analyst Lead
What You'll Do: The Business Analyst is responsible for eliciting, analyzing, validating, specifying, verifying and managing needs of the business stakeholders, including executives, managers, subject matter experts, agents and end-users. The Business Analyst will serve as the conduit between the business stakeholders and the development and design teams.
You'll be Responsible for:
• Elicits requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirement workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis and workflow analysis.
• Plans, designs and recommends business processes to improve and support business activities.
• Develops test plans, creates test scenarios and conducts business application testing to verify requirements and business needs are fully implemented. Ensures issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner.
• Interprets stakeholder business needs and translates them into application and operational requirements that improves the organization’s operating efficiencies and costs.
• Develops requirements and specifications according to standard templates, using natural language to support the stakeholder’s needs.
• Partners with stakeholders to gather and document requirements and explore potential solutions – can offer workarounds where determined.
• Assists with developing the methods and procedures required to identify whether current business goals and objectives meet organizational needs.
• Tracks outstanding issues, implementation timelines and works with the management team to plan implementation target dates.
• Creates flowchart diagrams or storyboards for new product features, processes and functions.
• Interacts professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers, subject matter experts, end-users and agents.
What You'll Need to be a Top Candidate:
Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Experience: 2-3 years of experience in Property and Casualty Insurance experience required. Preferred candidate will possess 3-5 years of experience in a BA role or similar function.
Working Conditions: Normal business office environment. Must be able to remain in a stationary position for periods of time while constantly operating a computer and or other office productivity machinery such as a calculator or telephone. The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery or communicate with coworkers.
Travel: Minimum, as required.
ADA: The above statements cover what are generally believed to be the principal and essential functions of this job. Specific circumstances may allow or require some people assigned to the job to perform a somewhat different combination of job duties.
American Integrity Insurance Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.